String scalar type represents textual data, represented as UTF-8 character sequences. The String type is most often used by GraphQL to represent free-form human-readable text.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar String
link Require by
- Authentication An `Authentication` type which contains the encrypted authentication tokens
- AuthenticationInputThe `AuthenticationInput` is required to be passed to all calls that require authentication tokens. They can expire and need to be refreshed if you have existing tokens (not requiring user PIN input). If you have no session tokens you will need to ask for the user's PIN to obtain new tokens.
- BitcoinInputsee: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction#Input
- BitcoinTransactionInputA simple Bitcoin transaction input
- EthereumTransactionInputA simple Ethereum transaction input.
- EthereumTransactionInputRawA Raw Ethereum transaction input
- GetAuthenticationTokensInputThis describes a user's attempt at responding to the to the `PinChallenge`
- HdWalletPathThe HDWalletPath within the BIP32 Wallet
- PinChallengeA type detailing which two PIN digits the user must complete to authenticate. e.g. for a six digit PIN, this might request the 1st and 3rd digits.
- PinChallengeAttemptThe required input to make a PIN challenge attempt for a user. e.g. for a six digit PIN of 987654, this might request the 1st and 3rd digits.
- QueryQueries are to read information about wallets. All queries are authenticated so please see documentation for getting session tokens.
- SubWalletIdThe input to the specific SubWallet.
- TransactionTransaction object
- TransactionAmountRepresenting the amount to be spent.
- TransactionConnectionConnection object to navigate through the transactions
- UserUse this to get information about a User and the Wallets they own